Some of you are TERRIBLE at dating. And you want to know why?
You never do it!
When was the last time you went out on the date? Think hard. This is 2015. How long has it been? And WHY aren’t you doing something about the fact that you haven’t been asked out in a year, two years, a decade?
Well, there is no time like the present to start getting back out there. Date! Go out with a man!
Feed your funnel.
Like in marketing for business, you need to make sure that you have a continuous stream of potentials coming in. Otherwise, WHO are you going to date?
Here is where you can find potentials:
- Try online dating sites
- Work with a matchmaker/dating coach
- Go to events
- Try speed dating
- Stop by happy hours after work
- Join organizations
- Do stuff you like and stuff you don’t like! Do it all…at least once. Skiing, hiking, biking, spades tournaments, etc.
- Meet men while out and about and don’t turn them down! (Someone I know met her husband at a gas station)
- Accept a hookup from someone else (not a sexual one, just an introduction)
- Use Facebook to reach out to your friend’s friends
The new year has kicked off and it is TIME for you to finally start working on your love life.
Join my Meeting Mr. Right group for the next 3-months if you need assistance and want to meet and bond with other women who are also working on improving their love lives and finding The One. Find out more at http://www.kikistrickland.com. There is a LOT that you can do and you need to start doing it!